Sorry for the delay, and we’re in desperate need of typesetters for this series. As for whether or not we are still planning to do the joint with B-Minus Scans is a definite no. The owner of that group went MIA so therefore the joint is not possible. We have translations up till chapter 10 and cleans are all done by volume 1. We bought the raws for volume 2 though. So far, no translators have volunteer to help translate this series!